- before tumblr: 55% unsocial
- after tumblr: 210% unsocial
omg they are so offended if you lick them back.
Fun fact! Dogs lick the mouths of those they consider higher in rank! So if you lick them back, they are not offended, they just don’t see themselves as higher than you and they are confused! The second dog must be a very loyal dog because he or she literally refuses to be licked back haha! I love dogs.
i started reading that expecting an angry rant and it turned out to be one of the nicest things ever.
I have reblogged this like ten times
YES THIS I LOVE THE COMBINATIONS
I love how Tony is like “THESE. THESE ARE MINE. YOU CAN’T HAVE EITHER.”
OH MY GOD. My love for this is OFF THE CHARTS.
CLINT AND NATASHA
I CAN’T EVEN WITH ALL OF THEM
Loki is the most defensive. So adorable.
^and yet so close to his big brother.
I think I’m going to cry…
Cap is mine. Bruce is mine. Thor, also mine. Loki mine too. You can have birdbrain. Birdbrain isn’t mine.
Ok , so I made this in my English class out of boredom, there was no one it had not started yet ! So we had a substitute that day, a really cute guy, and he walks in, stare at the class then at the board, then at the class again, he seemed amazed and goes :
“Who wrote ”Fuck You” in circular gallifreyan , I don’t know if I should kiss you or send you to detention ”
Important Dates Masterlist
- December 14 2012: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
- January 13, 2013: Golden Globe Awards
- February 1, 2013: Warm Bodies
- February 10, 2013: Grammy Awards
- February 13, 2013: Beautiful Creatures
- February 24, 2013: Academy Awards
- March 19, 2013: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- March 29, 2013: The Host
- March 30, 2013: Kids Choice Awards
- May 3, 2013: Iron Man 3
- May 17, 2013: Star Trek 2
- June 14, 2013: Man of Steel
- August 16, 2013: Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
- August 23, 2013: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
- November 8, 2013: Thor: The Dark World
- November 22, 2013: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- December 13 2013: The Hobbit: Film 2
- March 19, 2014: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- March 21, 2014: Divergent
- April 4, 2014: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- May 2, 2014: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- May 23, 2014: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- July 18, 2014: X-Men: Days of Future Fast
- August 1, 2014: Guardians of the Galaxy
- November 21, 2014: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
- May 1, 2015: The Avengers 2
- November 20, 2015: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
- Forever reblog so that all of us nerds know!
- GOD BLESS
- You forgot one date
- July 2053: Sherlock: Season 3
The fact that Robert Downey Jr is threatening to leave Marvel unless Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett basically all his Marvel buddies get a pay raise really shows you that he is a great man, a human being, and never thinks of himself above others even if he jokes that he is above everyone else all the time.
So this guy volunteers at the Olympics. He figures maybe he’ll get to see some amazing athletes doing athletic things. And then the fastest man alive gives him a fist bump.
Look at all that happy.
this is still my favourite thing on the internet